For young people ready to take their finances into their own hands. . . .
Keith Lloyd Brown. The Business of Your Life: A Young Christian’s Guide to Financial Literacy. 240p., $16.99, Deep River Books.
Former Ameriprise financial planner Keith Lloyd Brown divulges the secrets and strategies teens and young adults need to know to master the world of finance. He presents these alongside biblical principles to provide a solidly biblical approach to money management that extends way beyond the basics.
In this comprehensive guide, teens and young adults will learn:
- The mysteries of stocks, bonds, taxes, and trouble-free banking
- How to invest in corporate plans and IRAs like a pro
- Inside secrets of insurance, sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations
- The intricacies of budgeting and financial statement preparation
- How to stay out of trouble with the IRS and the Lord
- . . . and much, much more